A: Parts Warranty
- Most manufacturers will provide a part to replace any defective part in the product for the first year.
- There are exclusions, one of them being the tank on a water heater; the standard warranty for a water heater tank is 6 years ~ with extended warranties offered up to 12 years.
- We extend the warranty that the manufacturer offers and/or whatever extended warranty you might purchase.
B: Labor Warranty
- We offer the standard 90-day labor warranty.
- Beyond 90 days, we will help you work with the manufacturer if your product is still under warranty
- If the tank on your water heater fails within the first 6 years most manufacturers will compensate you for the labor and the water heater