Licenses & Certifications


  • Master’s Plumbing License [State of Colorado]

  • Colorado Plumbing Contractor’s License [State of Colorado]

  • Plumbing Contractor’s License [PPRBD/El Paso County Building Department]

  • Mechanical  Contractor’s License [PPRBD/El Paso County Building Department] 

  • Mechanical I  [Fuel Gas Pipefitter] License [Pikes Peak Regional Building Department]

  • Mechanical IV [HVAC] License [Pikes Peak Regional Building Department]

  • Brazing Certification [American Society of Sanitary Engineers]

  • Universal 608 Refrigerant Certification [Environmental Protection Agency]

  • R410A Refrigerant Certification [Environmental Protection Agency]

  • Gastite  [Flexible Fuel Gas Piping] Certification [Gastite Mfg]

  • TracPipe [Flexible Fuel Gas Piping] Certification [TracPipe Mfg]

  • 30 Hour OSHA Certification [Occupational Safety & Hazard Administration]